Re: [exim] Vacation exim 4 dynamic ip problem

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Vacation exim 4 dynamic ip problem
On Thursday 13 July 2006 14:51, Daniel Müller took the opportunity to write:
> I have a problem with vacation and exim4.
> I have several smarthost over which I send mails.
> .Vacation files and .forward files are generated correctly via the
> vacation plugin of squirrelmail.
> Now forwarding is no problem. When a user set a address to which should
> be forwarded exim
> choses the right router(several provider) and transport on behalf of
> the domain aliases.
> But when the user sets an vacation message exim just chooses the
> dnslookup and the normal remote smtp.

That shouldn't happen unless you have some additional conditions on your
smarthost router or vacation doesn't actually use exim to send its autoreply.
I think we need to see more of your configuration.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)