[exim] Vacation exim 4 dynamic ip problem

Autor: Daniel Müller
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Vacation exim 4 dynamic ip problem
Hello,

I have a problem with vacation and exim4.
I have several smarthost over which I send mails.
.Vacation files and .forward files are generated correctly via the
vacation plugin of squirrelmail.
Now forwarding is no problem. When a user set a address to which should
be forwarded exim
choses the right router(several provider) and transport on behalf of
the domain aliases.
But when the user sets an vacation message exim just chooses the
dnslookup and the normal remote smtp.
Exim is then connecting directly with the recipients Email-Server and I
get a ‘Your address is listed as dynamic…
We are not accepting…..’
And the mails are refused on the most Servers.
Is there a way to send the vacation message the right way over my
defined smarthost?

My configuration:
The router the last one in config file exim.conf

vacation:
driver=accept
check_local_user
require_files= $home/.vacation.msg
senders= !*-request@.*:\
             !e-drug-bounces@???:\
             !bounce-*@.*:\
             !*-bounce@.*:\
             !*bounce*@.*:\
             !newsletter-*@.*:\
             !news*@.*:\
             !news@.*:\
             !*-newsletter@.*:\
             !*newsletter@.*:\
             !owner-.*@.*:\
             !postmaster@.*:\
             !listmaster@.*:\
             !webmaster@.*:\
             !mailer-daemon@.*:\
             !noreply*@.*:\
             !newsletter*@.*:\
             !info@.*:\
             !info*@*:\
             !*@info*:\
             !request*@.*:\
             !*@.newsletter*:\
             !fetchmail*@.*:\
             !wwwrun@???:\
             !autoreply*@*:\
             !root@.*
transport=vacation_transport
unseen

Now the transport:

vacation_transport:
driver= pipe
command= /usr/bin/vacation -I $local_part

Thanks in advance
Daniel