Re: [exim] 1 user name in 2 different domains

Author: John Burnham
To: Jean-Paul BALOCHE
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] 1 user name in 2 different domains

> Just one last question :
> On this server, I'm running amavis router.
> I'm affraid that if I put the virtual_aliases routeur after
> amavis routeur it will never check the virtual_aliases router ?
>
> my configuration :
>
> begin routers
>
> amavis:
>         driver = manualroute
>         condition = "${if eq {$interface_port}{10025} {0}{1}}"
>         # if scanning incoming mails, uncomment the following line
>         # change local_domains accordingly
>         domains = +local_domains
>         transport = amavis
>         route_list = "* localhost byname"
>         self = send

No, you're safe there. What happens is that Amavis resubmits the mail message
when it has been scanned - but it submits it on a different port. That's why
there's the
condition = "${if eq {$interface_port}{10025} {0}{1}}"
line in your router. That is basically saying that if the message came in on
port 10025 then don't bother with this router. It will be ignored and processing
will continue with the next router.
John