Re: [exim] 1 user name in 2 different domains

Author: Jean-Paul BALOCHE
To: Renaud Allard
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] 1 user name in 2 different domains
ok,

thank you very much for your answer, everything is ok.

Just one last question :
On this server, I'm running amavis router.
I'm affraid that if I put the virtual_aliases routeur after amavis routeur
it will never check the virtual_aliases router ?

my configuration :

begin routers

amavis:
        driver = manualroute
        condition = "${if eq {$interface_port}{10025} {0}{1}}"
        # if scanning incoming mails, uncomment the following line
        # change local_domains accordingly
        domains = +local_domains
        transport = amavis
        route_list = "* localhost byname"
        self = send

virtual_aliases:
        driver = redirect
        data = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/virtaliases}}

>         file_transport  = address_file
>         pipe_transport  = address_pipe

smarthost_out:
driver = manualroute
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "* STG-PROXY-PUBLIC.STG bydns"

userforward:
driver = redirect
check_local_user
file = $home/.forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
allow_filter
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

# This router matches local user mailboxes.

localuser:
driver = accept
check_local_user
transport = local_delivery

#####################################################"
begin transports

amavis:
        driver = smtp
        port = 10024
        allow_localhost

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
# file = /var/mail/$local_part
delivery_date_add = true
envelope_to_add = true
return_path_add = true
group = mail
mode = 0660
directory = /home/${local_part}/Maildir/
maildir_format

address_pipe:
driver = pipe
return_output