Re: [exim] line [x/y] splitting - conf option?

Autor: Rob Munsch
A: Chris Lightfoot
CC: Exim users list
Assumpte: Re: [exim] line [x/y] splitting - conf option?
Chris Lightfoot wrote:

>On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 11:47:27AM -0400, Rob Munsch wrote:
>

>>I'd log the PIDs to keep track but that's a compile-time option too ,-)
>>

>hmm... exim on Debian stable here logs its PID....

oh, hey. and so it does. too much time in the conf file, not enough
time looking at what's actually hitting the database.
The interpolated-line thing is pretty odd, but i suppose when i go
looking for things i'll at least have the right zipcode in the db, so it
shouldn't be too 'orrible.
thanks again; time now to play with sql.

--
Rob Munsch
Solutions For Progress IT