Re: [exim] How to modify the Subject header

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to modify the Subject header
On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 10:36:07 +0200, Yves Goergen
<nospam.list@???> wrote:
>I have found something, too, using a variable called acl_VAR_SOMETHING
>but Exim would only tell me it doesn't understand what I mean.

You really need to familiarize yourself with the tool you're using by
reading the excellent available docs instead of blindly following
click-and-drool directions.

The page you're looking for is
http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/ExiscanExamples which is like two mouse
clicks away from the exim wiki front page. That page does not require
you to understand basic concepts like exim configuration macros.

Where did you find the reference to acl_VAR_SOMETHING without
referencing that VAR_SOMETHING should be a macro expanding to m0, m1
or some other variable number?

Greetings
Marc