Re: [exim] Local users delivery problem

Autor: eximhelp
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Local users delivery problem
I've tried doing that, and it seems to route fine, but I can't seem to
stop EXIM from routing mail to local users even when they aren't
explicitly set in the proper alias file. In other words, if root can
receive mail at all, it also receives spam.

I want local users to be able to send mail to local users without
specifying the domain (which seems to work fine with qualify_recipient,
et al.), but I don't want them externally routable. Right now,
root@<any_local_domain> delivers to root. How do I stop that without
stopping internal routing?