Re: [exim] Local users delivery problem

Autor: eximhelp
A: exim-users
CC: Magnus Holmgren
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Local users delivery problem
I've tried setting those, and they simply control which hosts can send
unqualified addresses and which hosts can receive unqualified
addresses. I have them both set to localhost, so the server should be
able to send and receive unqualified addresses. However, the server
still qualifies the addresses before qualifying them. "root" becomes
"root@???"

Even if primary_hostname and qualify_recipient weren't set, EXIM would
still use uname() to look up the host name and qualify the name.

I've tried setting qualify_recipient as an empty string, but "root" then
becomes "root@".

I even tried setting qualify_recipient as ":" (without quotes) which
literally set the domain as ":" (root@:).

No luck.