Re: [exim] TLS questions

Autor: Alan J. Flavell
A: EXIM mailing list
Assumpte: Re: [exim] TLS questions
On Mon, 22 May 2006, David Saez Padros wrote:

> I want exim to be able verify all certificates from a certain CA
> without having to give it the complete list of all certificates
> just only the CA certificate, from older posts to that list seems
> that it's just a matter of including the CA certificate on
> tls_verify_certificates, is that true ?

I'm not sure, but I suspect that, in addition to the material and
references you find in chapter 38 of the friendly manual, you could
use some of the techniques for handling own CAs as set out here -
http://www.madboa.com/geek/pine-ssl/ - to install your choice of
trusted CA(s). (It's what I was working from when messing with server
certificates signed by our campus intranet CA - and I think the
techniques are generic for OpenSSL, at least.)

If you get it working, maybe you could feed the recipe back to the
list?