[exim] TLS questions

Autor: David Saez Padros
A: EXIM mailing list
Assumpte: [exim] TLS questions
Hi !!

I want exim to be able verify all certificates from a certain CA
without having to give it the complete list of all certificates
just only the CA certificate, from older posts to that list seems
that it's just a matter of including the CA certificate on
tls_verify_certificates, is that true ? (maybe the docs should have
some indications on this) it's also possible once the client certificate
has been validated to know which CA certificate from
tls_verify_certificates has been used to verify the client certificate ?
If not it will be a good thing to have.

I also remember someone on the list said something about a patch to
enable SSL compression for exim ... does anyone where to find it ?

--
Thanx & best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53