Re: [exim] Exim documentation is badly indexed by Google

Author: Miguel Saturnino
To: Chris Lear
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim documentation is badly indexed by Google
Hi!

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 12:13 +0100, Chris Lear wrote:
> I know I can grep the text documentation, and I can also search on
> exim.org directly, but I can't help thinking the world would be a
> better
> place if exim.org was better indexed by Google.

I think the problem is manly due to having the mailing list archives in
the same domain as the documentation. A search for "site:www.exim.org
exim transport_filter" returns 10,700 results! The problem is that the
first result pages are not the documentation but mailing list messages.
Moving the mailing list archives to another domain, like lists.exim.org,
could improve the situation...

--
Miguel Saturnino

Teia Digital (R)     Alojamento de Sites e Soluções Internet
   Web Site:         http://www.teiadigital.pt
   E-mail:           info@???