Re: [exim] Macro definition in between ACl definitions

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Macro definition in between ACl definitions
Friday 12 May 2006 11:04 skrev Philip Hazel:
> On Thu, 11 May 2006, Marc Haber wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 May 2006 15:44:22 +0100 (BST), Philip Hazel
> >
> > <ph10@???> wrote:
> > >I suspect he is. It seems to be a bug. Noted.
> >
> > Is there a bugzilla ID?
>
> No. I'm afraid I'm still not really into Bugzilla. (I hate the interface
> for adding comments, and the text doesn't end up where I keep all other
> relevant text - in an email folder. And I'm probably not organized
> enough either. Old dog, new tricks...)

So you haven't planned to bugzillaify the wishlist? :-)

It's possible (with a litte bit of extra effort) to set it up so that comments
can be added by email, and you can let exim-dev, for example, get copies of
all notifications sent by Bugzilla. Threading will work, too. Shouldn't be
too bad.

--
Magnus Holmgren
holmgren@???