Re: [exim] Macro definition in between ACl definitions

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Macro definition in between ACl definitions
On Sun, 14 May 2006, Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> So you haven't planned to bugzillaify the wishlist? :-)

*I* haven't planned it, though probably somebody should. If I were 30 or
40 years younger I might have the enthusiasm to find some time to do
this, but I'm afraid that at the moment I've just got far too much else
going on. It's something my successors will have to deal with.

> It's possible (with a litte bit of extra effort) to set it up so that
> comments can be added by email, and you can let exim-dev, for example,
> get copies of all notifications sent by Bugzilla. Threading will work,
> too. Shouldn't be too bad.

Indeed, it doesn't sound bad. But it takes time for old dogs to learn
new tricks.