Re: [exim] Maildir Quota excluding Trash folder.

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Daniel Tiefnig
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Maildir Quota excluding Trash folder.
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:

> @Philip (or Nigel?): Would it be possible to insert some more visible
> Hyperlinks into future versions of the HTML edition of the specification
> document, so one can right-click on an option and choose "copy link
> location"? As it is now one has to review the source code of the website
> to find the corresponding "id" tags...

The HTML is nowadays created using a standard XML-processing
application. However, I did write a script to post-process the HTML and
insert some additional links so that section titles point back to the
Table of Contents. The shortest way to pick up a link is to go back to
the TOC and then use a "copy link" feature from there. I think that's
about the best that can be done at the moment.