Re: [exim] SMTP error: subscribers are not permitted to dire…

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SMTP error: subscribers are not permitted to directly connect to this mail server
listrcv <listrcv@???> (Mi 19 Apr 2006 10:08:12 CEST):
> It has disadvantages, but I do it at home, and it's much more reliable
> then using a smarthost. I surely would like to have a static IP and DNS
> entries, but it's impossible to get that.

If you're located in Germany (as I guess from your mail address) and
have some normal T-Online DSL with dynamic IP address, then it should be
possible to order a static IP for something around 3..5 € / month. (At
least some of our customers have it, and theses addresses are not (yet)
on the usual black lists.)

    Best regards from Dresden
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -