Re: [exim] Exim4 and clamav

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4 and clamav
Brent Clark wrote:

> Lasse Birnbaum Jensen wrote:
>
>> jkfloris wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm using Exim 4, Clamav, fetchmail, Spamassassin and Courier-Imap as
>>> my mail server
>>> everything is working fine, so that's not the issue.
>>>
>>> But I want Clamav to ad a line to every email body or header. For
>>> example: "virus scanned by Clamav"
>>> or in the header "X-Virus status: No"
>>>
>>> Is this possible with this software?
>

> Hi
>
> Out of interest, why would a person do this.
> What can be gained from / for this.
>
> Just something I was wondering.
>
> Regards
> Brent Clark

I believe there is an unofficial world-wide contest ongoing to
see which mailadmin can add the most useless headers to each
message handled. Do a 'view message source' on traffic on this
mailing list, for example.

In order to play, you should first purchase stock in one or more
global network backbone carriers. As Bill Gates has done.

(ducks and runs ....)

;-)

Bill