[exim] Compile time problems

Autor: Doug Jolley
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Compile time problems
Hi --

This is my first attempt to compile Exim with the
included Exiscan capability. I'm compiling in
SPF support. I'm getting the following error
message:

gcc exim_dbmbuild.c
In file included from exim.h:436,
                 from exim_dbmbuild.c:33:
spf.h:17:22: spf2/spf.h: No such file or
directory
spf.h:19:33: spf2/spf_dns_resolv.h: No such file
or directory
spf.h:20:32: spf2/spf_dns_cache.h: No such file
or directory
make[1]: *** [exim_dbmbuild.o] Error 1

Ordinarily when I see errors like that I start
hunting around to find a package that will
provide the needed headers. I've got a feeling
that's not going to work in this case; but, I
don't know what will work. Can someone please
point me in the right direction? Thanks.

     ... doug