Re: [exim] handling users and learning

Autor: Zbigniew Szalbot
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] handling users and learning
Hello again,

Patrick Okui said the following:
> On Thursday 30 March 2006 20:55, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
>
>> Hello to everyone,
>>
>> I have exim installed on windows to learn it before I have to run it
>> under linux (don't yet have an access to a linux box to learn there).
>>

> It would be helpful if you told us *how* you installed exim under windows -
> I'm guessing you are running cygwin? Also you didn't tell us what version of
> windows you are running, XP?

Sorry about that! Yes, I used cygwin under Windows XP.

> Google? Seriously, google spat out
> http://pigtail.net/LRP/exim/exim-cygwin.html which doesn't look too complex
> and depends on the windows users on your system - assuming you are running
> windows 2000 or XP.

I know quite a lot about mysql databases and quite a bit about mail
servers as such but no experience with linux so far. The exim-cygwin
tutorial seems a good place to start. Thanks a lot for your help!

Warm regards,

Zbigniew Szalbot