Re: [exim] handling users and learning

Autor: Jason Meers
A: Zbigniew Szalbot
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] handling users and learning
If you have enough memory in the computer have a look at the free (free
as in beer) VMWare server at www.vmware.com , that will allow you to
install a "Unix-like" distribution on top of windows, then everybody
here will be better able to help you.

If you pick a Red Hat, Fedora, Debian or Ubuntu I have some beginners
tutorials I am writing for publication later in the year that you are
welcome to look at.

Thanks
Jason Meers

--
Jason Meers | IT Manager & Associate Director
117-119 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 6ED