Re: [exim] Re: command line macros

Autor: Sergei
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re: command line macros
This is a great idea and it completely takes care of everything. Well,
almost everything. Since the hosts change roles periodically, the
contents of host.conf would need to change for each host too, but this
file would be easy to generate from the exim start up script.

Thanks, Marc!!!