Re: [exim] Exchange for some users.

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: Derrick MacPherson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exchange for some users.

i've done this in the past with 2 exim / servers

    domain.com is configured to relay to exim_2.domain.com
    user@??? is delivered to user@exim_2 .domain.com

    exim_2 .domain.com rewrites all incoming addresses as such:
        user@ exim_2 .domain.com -> user@???

its fairly easy. all you really do it turn on address rewriting and
allow a relay

i don't know if exchange supports address rewriting, but if so, its a
simple way to do it