Re: [exim] Protesting AOL pay to send email plan

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Protesting AOL pay to send email plan
Richard Clayton wrote:

*trimmed*

> Then, for consistency and the proper impact, you should be arranging to
> do the same with Yahoo! and researching how to distinguish the clients
> of Habeas and Ironport's Bonded Sender programme (I believe MSN and
> Hotmail are signed up) ... and doubtless some other systems as well.
>
> - --
> richard                                                   Richard Clayton

Long since.

Any SA 'negative' score was grepped, those "I am definitely a
spammmer, 'coz I paid for the privilege" converted from
negative-whatever to positive 100.

'Registered' spam is 'for-sure' spam.

No uncertainty factor to deal with.

Bill