Re: [exim] alias and autorespond

Author: alexis
Subject: Re: [exim] alias and autorespond
1 and 2 Not possible, in my scenario robert doesnt know about the 'jack' alias.

3. the behavior that my customer wants (i found this stupid too, but
you know, customer is always right) is

- if somebody sends an email to robert, to keep the message at the
robert mailbox and also send the autoreply (this is working just fine
right now)

- if somebody sends an email to jack, to store that email at the
robert mailbox (working too)

- but, if robert has an autoreply configured, and i send an email to
jack, i want the email stord at robert mailbox, but i dont want to
robert send the autoreply if the email came from an alias.