Re: [exim] Debian uucp

Author: Stephen Gran
To: Bill Hacker
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Debian uucp
This is better continued on the list. I am directing my reply there.
If this was in some way private, I apologize - I can't think why it
would be, however.

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 06:03:21PM +0800, Bill Hacker said:
> Seems equally harmless to simply delete them from /etc/aliases
> entirely.

Er, no - then they will be delivered to the account, which is exactly
what the OP was trying to avoid.

> Most of those should never get even cross-box mail from other
> daemons. Nor would it be readable to them. Well 'games' maybe..
> ;-).

Er, think of spam. The idea is to avoid accepting it in the first
place.
|  Stephen Gran                  | If only God would give me some clear    |
|  steve@???             | sign!  Like making a large deposit in   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | my name at a Swiss bank.   -- Woody     |
|                                | Allen, "Without Feathers"               |