Re: [exim] Check for domain in acl_check_notsmtp

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: Stian Jordet
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Check for domain in acl_check_notsmtp
Stian Jordet wrote:

> The server uses fetchmail and gotmail to receive mail from other
> pop3/imap servers and hotmail. This works fine, but I'd like to check
> the mails for spam. I do this in the notsmtp acl. This also works fine.

Here's what I use. fetchmail is only run as an unprivileged user (which
you should always do) named "fetchmail", so I check for just that.

acl_check_not_smtp:

warn
condition = ${if eq {$authenticated_id}{fetchmail}}
condition = ${if <{$message_size}{500k}}
spam = nobody:true/defer_ok
set acl_m0 = ${if >={$spam_score_int}{50} {Yes}{No}}, score=$spam_score
set acl_m1 = $spam_report

accept

(settings acl_m0 and m1 is specific to my setup, only for adding the
X-Spam headers in the system_filter)