Re: [exim] Debian uucp

Author: Christian Recktenwald
To: exim-users
CC: Christian Recktenwald
Subject: Re: [exim] Debian uucp
On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 09:41:55AM +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:

> clamav:        :fail: No mail to system accounts

> To make it both clear and simple what you want?

this inhibits reception of even locally submitted mail - which is
not, what I intended. if some system process wants to send mail
it should be allowed to.

the subtle detail is the difference between "No mail to system accounts"
and "No mail to system accounts /from remote/".

> Locally submitted email
> is accepted before sender verification in most onfigurations, so it's
> harmless, it seems.

alias expansion is done even earlier. so you may loose system
generated mails.

--
Christian Recktenwald      :                         :
citecs GmbH                : exim-users-dist@???