Re: [exim-dev] Preliminary testing of a new Exim test suite

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Daniel Tiefnig, John Jetmore
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Preliminary testing of a new Exim test suite
I have finally finished converting the last of the Exim test scripts to
the new test suite. The current suite is here:

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-testsuite-0.00.tar.bz2

You will need to use the latest snapshot in order to run all the tests.

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz.sig

Once I have dealt with any feedback from this test release, I'll put all
the new testing apparatus into the CVS system. Then, I think the best
thing is to make tarbundles with each Exim release, giving them the same
release numbers. So exim-testsuite-4.61.tar.bz2, for example, will
correspond to the next Exim release.

Philip