Re: [exim] Using a pipe filter to allow or deny a message, b…

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Using a pipe filter to allow or deny a message, but nothing else.
Hi

On Thu 02 Feb 2006 11:25:57 GMT , Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
> Depends what you mean by "this". You certainly can't delivery a message
> to a pipe at that point in the same way that a pipe transport works.

...yes, I realise that (I did mention "being daft"). However, setting:

message_body_visible = some_suitable_linecount

and then using $message_headers and $message_body as part of a $run
expansion (either as arguments or using some sort of "echo" equivalent,
would it be possible to pass the message to the check script? I
appreciate that this wouldn't be a pipe delivery, and that the check
code might need to be rewritten, but it's just about the only way I can
see to achieve what the OP wants given that his first attempts have
failed...

Graeme