SPAM from nabble.com [was: Re: ***BLACKLIST*** [exim] Exim t…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Michelle Konzack
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users, admin
Kopio:
Vanhat otsikot: [exim] Exim thinks Spam is a bounce and is delivering the message not filtering
Aihe: SPAM from nabble.com [was: Re: ***BLACKLIST*** [exim] Exim thinks Spam is a bounce and is delivering the message not filtering]
Hello

since some weeks (since another mailinglist named "Nabble.com"
can send messages to this list I become spamed to with Error
messages and other weired things.

Can the List-Admin from <exim.org> stop this bullshit?

From now, all messages coming from <nabble.com> are blacklisted.
Sorry, if they may come back to the <exim-users>.

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network