[exim] Maildir, mysql database, and creating home dirs

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Derrick MacPherson
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Maildir, mysql database, and creating home dirs
Our exim config does not contain the create_directory for the appendfile
driver yet I'm seeing in the debug out:

ensuring maildir directories exist in /home/dlm/Maildir/
created directory /home/dlm/Maildir/
created directory /home/dlm/Maildir//tmp
created directory /home/dlm/Maildir//new
created directory /home/dlm/Maildir//cur

2 questions, how is this being created? It's being created with 700
perms on the home dir, so the first mail gets delivered, but any mail
after fails. I will try when the servers not so busy the directory_mode,
I assume that will fix it, ya? If needed I'll post the config to people
off list.