Re: [exim] [Fwd: clamav and exim4 on sarge]

Autor: xyon
A: jeremiah.foster
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] [Fwd: clamav and exim4 on sarge]
Check the ClamAV logs. I had this problem when ClamAV was having access
issues to the scan directory.

Are you running ClamAV as root or clamav user? Clamav takes a bit of
doing to get it to work with exim properly running as non-root, but it
is definitely doable. I can share my setup if you would like.