Re: [exim] [Fwd: clamav and exim4 on sarge]

Autor: Jason Meers
A: xyon
CC: exim-users, jeremiah.foster
Assumpte: Re: [exim] [Fwd: clamav and exim4 on sarge]
I seem to remember that setting group permissions on the scan folders is
better than changing ownership to solve access problems with clam.

I think it came up during Tim Jackson talk at the exim conference that
the sticky bit would also need to be set.

Thanks

Jason