RE: [exim-dev] FW: Legacy EHLO AUTH responses (patch) 4.52

Autor: Andrew Johnson
A: 'Jakob Hirsch'
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: RE: [exim-dev] FW: Legacy EHLO AUTH responses (patch) 4.52
I 100% agree, but the servers connecting to our relay are in some cases
badly configured, out of date with patching and just plain old.
We have had no choice but to implement this as we have no control of the
remote servers and in a lot of cases the administration of them has been
sub-contracted out so there is no local knowledge at the end site.

This patch was to provide a cleaner fix rather than the less elegant bogus
authenticator with a name of "\r\n250-AUTH="

-Andy-