Re: [exim] Losing Mails

Autor: Merlin
A: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Losing Mails
Thank you Magnus, that is very useful - I have been searching for the -d
option!

Well at the end of all the hops, we see:

routed by current_users router
  envelope to: someone@???
  transport: local_delivery_cyrus
someone@???
    <-- real-someone@???
    <-- real-someone@???
    <-- someone@???
    <-- someone@???
  router = current_users, transport = local_delivery_cyrus
search_tidyup called

So it would pass it off to Cyrus using LMTP - see below for transport.

Merlin

Transports:

# Merlin 2005-03-03 for cyrus imapd using lmtp over a socket
local_delivery_cyrus:
driver = lmtp
socket = /var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp
batch_max = 20