[exim] host_auth_accept_relay problem

Autor: Josh Berry
A: Exim Users Mailing List
Assumpte: [exim] host_auth_accept_relay problem
Hi there,

I am trying to set up SMTP auth but have come across problems verifying
my configuration. The commands:

    host_auth_accept_relay
and
    host_accept_relay

don't seem to be valid any more. When I run exim -bV I get:

05-11-29 16:24:57 Exim configuration error in line 174
of /opt/csw/etc/exim/exim.conf:
main option "host_auth_accept_relay" unknown

I get the same error with the second command. I am using exim-4.54, my
question is has this been depriciated and if so what has replaced it.

Alternatively, the link to an up-to-date SMTPAuth howto would be nice ;)

Thanks,
--

+ ----- Plusnet - The smarter way to Broadband! ----- +