Re: [exim] Malware bounce filtering

Autor: David Saez Padros
A: sheldonh
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Malware bounce filtering
Hi !!

I'm just developing a php script that can translate spam assassin rules
to exim acl's. I first tried with Tim Jackson's bogus virus warnings
( http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/bogus-virus-warnings.cf ). If you want to
try it the available-undocumented-untested exim acl is at
http://www.ols.es/exim/bogus-virus-warnings.acl i also have another
smaller acl that detects bad bounces and virus warnings at
http://www.ols.es/exim/virwarn.acl (also totally undocumented) Those
acl's are not plug&play but they could help you.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53