Re: [exim] 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users @ exim. org
Assumpte: Re: [exim] 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:45:09 +0000, Jeremy Harris <jgh@???>
wrote:
>Markus Braun wrote:
>> Is this also correct, that the exim4.conf is in the /etc/exim4 ?
>
> From the names, I suspect you're running Debian.

No, he is using Debian, (mis)configured after a HOWTO found on
debianhowto.de. First thing the instructions in this HOWTO suggest is
to switch off all Debian magic.

The Debian maintainers cannot help with configurations of this kind,
and the original poster should ask the authors of the debianhowto.de
HOWTO or get some clue himself.

Greetings
Marc