Re: [exim] 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA
On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 01:26:49PM +0000, Markus Braun said:
> Hello,
>
> i have now the same problem since for 2 weeks. Now i cant send emails i get
> a mail back with this text:

Markus,

You're asking for help on at least 3 lists that I know of, and not
seeming to get anywhere. I suggest you step back from this, take a good
read through all the documentation so you know how the various pieces
fit together, and try to understand both what you are trying to do,
and how to do it for yourself.

I'm not trying to be mean, but you really need to understand how an MTA
works if you are going to be running one.

If you can't make any sense of the documentation, by all means ask.

Take care,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Men of quality are not afraid of women  |
|  steve@???             | for equality.                           |