Re: [exim] Exim

Página Inicial
Autor: Christian Schmidt
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim
Hello,

Markus Braun, 21.11.2005 (d.m.y):

> >OK, but I still don't know which address you originally sent to and
> >which domain(s) your server handles. Does your mail client submit your
> >mail to your server or some other server, which then tries to contact
> >your server?
>
> I have a own debian sarge server with two domains and one IP.
>
> I send it over IMAP Courier.

I don't think so. When sending emails, this is usually done using
smtp.

> Yes i send an email to my work, and to my
> second domain which is located on another server. I have the email only in
> the sent folder.

That doesn't tell much about how your MTA handles the mail. Look into
your logs.

> >Is that the whole ACL for RCPT? Looks like it will not accept any
> >recipients at all unless the client has authenticated. The last deny is
> >effectively redundant, since if no ACL statement matches and control
> >falls off the end of the list, it's an implicit deny.
> >The commented-out deny rejects mail from external hosts *if* the
> >recipient domain is in vexim's database with the spamassassin flag set
> >(weird) *and* the SPF check failed. Is that an original vexim rule?
> >

> Yes this is the whole ACL for RCPT. It based on a howto to configure a
> mailserver.
> How must looks like this file? Can you send me an example that helps me?

There are several additional sources on the web containing
exim-specific documentation.
Maybe you'll start at <http://www.exim.org>.

Regards,
Christian

--
Gewöhnlich glaubt der Mensch, wenn er nur Worte hört, es müsse
sich dabei doch auch was denken lassen.