Re: [exim] Re: Who likes DSPAM?

Autor: Craig Whitmore
A: Marc Perkel, Felix Schwarz
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re: Who likes DSPAM?
DSPAM can give results of 99.995 accuracy. (I've had that at times), but the
best I've seen with SA is 95% correct.
We use DSPAM on a large number of customers, and as its not Heurestic, there
s no need to update anything (like you have to do with SA).
Training/retraining can be make to do it automaticly for customers (via
forwarding or via webmail etc)

Its just as good (or better) than other commercial software.

Thanks
Craig