Re: [exim] unseen deliver with with different subjects

Autor: N. T.
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] unseen deliver with with different subjects
Hi, thanks to spend some time with newbie like me :-)

I'm sorry but I didn't understand what you mean in your last sentence...
What do you mean by doing something in " a more final delivery process" ?

What's for you the "mail subsystem" ?

Because I also tried to use such command as "seen mail ...."
But, we didn't manage to copy a clean body...
the $message_body variable trim the return carriage and the body can be truncated
and the "return message" send SMTP headers as clear text...

Is that what you were thinking ?

cheers,

Nicolas