[exim] My solution to the Debian Problem.

Autor: Dave Restall - System Administrator,,,
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] My solution to the Debian Problem.
Hi,

I have been running Exim on Debian for a few years and apart from the
initial install, I have always used an in-house version built from source.
I have seen a few messages on this list regarding problems with Exim on
Debian and in the main I don't encounter them simply because I am using
a standard source and standard install. I have put together a draft
document :-

<http://www.iirc.net/build_exim_from_source_on_debian.html>

that details how I build Exim on Debian.

It may save a few headaches.

Regards

Dave
mail/exim/2005-11-09.tx                                        exim-users

| Dave Restall,       IIRC Limited, PO Box 46, Skelton, Cleveland, TS12 2GT. |
| Tel. 0845 10 80 151    Mob. +44 (0) 7973 831245   Int. +44 (0) 1287 653003 |
| email : dave@???       dave@???     Web : http://www.iirc.net |

| A man is not complete until he is married -- then he is finished.          |