Re: [exim] Spam Block Idea Implementation.

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Spam Block Idea Implementation.
On 3 Nov 2005 at 13:33, Sherwood Botsford wrote about
    "[exim] Spam Block Idea Implementati":

| So, for example, this router does not do what I want:
| spamtrap_router:
|    driver = accept
|    domains = +local_domains
|    condition = { match {$acl_m0}{"SpamTrap"}}
|    transport = spamtrap_transport

As you noticed, this separately delivers each recipient address to
your spamtrap transport. You want a redirect router, redirecting to
a username that is delivered to a spamtrap folder. That way, all the
recipients get routed to a single username, and the duplicates are
eliminated. Depending on how your normal local delivery
router/transport are set up, you may not need a special router or
transport to do the delivery to the quarrantine folder.

- Fred