Re: [exim] How to change domain of mail coming from internet

Autor: Jonathan
A: Gareth.Segree
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] How to change domain of mail coming from internet

For something similar, i used a rewrite rule in the rewrite section
with the STt flags

I *think* it should be something like this in the rewrite section:

begin rewrite
\N^(.*)@domain1.com$\N $1@??? STt

i'm not sure if exim needs the . character to be escaped or not
though. looking at what i have in place, it doesn't. but i haven't
used my rules in a few years ( i used the rules to migrate everyone
to a new mail server transparently )

That'll rewrite the address as it comes in - which means exim will
have to know how to process domain2.com

you could also rewrite the address in a transport if you wanted, but
i like the rewrite rule approach

good luck!