Re: [GB] [exim] Spam Block Idea Implementation.

Autor: Dave Lugo
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [GB] [exim] Spam Block Idea Implementation.
On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Mar Matthias Darin wrote:

> $dnslist_domain/$dnslist_text
>          dnslists      = opm.blitzed.org: cbl.abuseat.org: list.dsbl.org:
> multihop.dsbl.org: sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org: virbl.dnsbl.bit.nl:

--snip--

As an FYI, sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org includes opm.blitzed.org and
cbl.abuseat.org. So, you may be able to avoid some superfluous
lookups. The specific list is given by the IP returned. TTBOMK,
it's:

Return Codes    Data Source
127.0.0.2       SBL
127.0.0.4    CBL