[exim-dev] RE: [exim] Two level auto-reply

Autor: Jakob Hirsch
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] RE: [exim] Two level auto-reply
Please keep list traffic on the list!

Clive McDowell wrote:

> that's exactly what I'm trying to do. However, although both those

solutions look as though they should work neither of them do.
> As an experiment I have set the standard autoreply transport once_repeat

to 0s and it still only responds once. Is it possible
> the autoreply transport is broken? The complete transport is -

I didn't test thoroughly (only quick test in 4.54), but this really seems
to be a bug:

If an autoreply transport had a setting of once_repeat that was not "0s"
(the default) and it is changed to "0s", there is no autoreply. After
changing back to something > 0s (or deleting the "once" file) it works.

For a workaround, you could change once_repeat to 1s.