RE: [exim] Missing message-id, demon.net

Autor: Mark Smith
A: 'exim'
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Missing message-id, demon.net

> > there's always a handful of Demon's 200K customers who are insecure
> > and relaying spam, but these days there are some state of the art
> > detection systems running (along with a large and motivated abuse@
> > team); so you should be getting less junk from Demon than
> from most places!

That's not my experience.

mailgate.firstmove.co.uk has been hammering us for the past few days with
hundreds of presumably virus-infected mails. The last time this happened - a
few months ago, with the same Demon customer - it took Demon weeks to do
anything about it. I had to resort to phoning them up because they never
responded to any emails, but even that didn't seem to make any difference.

- Mark