[exim] Distribution Lists via LDAP?

Autor: Paul Pridt
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Distribution Lists via LDAP?
Hi,
I am just working on a project where I want to replace an exchange server
through Linux/Exim/Ldap. There ist just one item unsolved: distribution lists.
My understanding distribution list resolution is the task of the mailserver.
I could use conventional alias files with exim, but as a comprehensive solution
I would prefer to use ldap entries. I have seen lots of entries from people who
got that working. After reading for hours and hours I am stuck.
I am not able to get working entries in ldap with groupofnames or mailalias etc.
Could some kind soul that has a working solution post the relevant configuration
files (ldap and exim)?
Thank you in advance.
Paul