[exim] Eximstats 1.44 is now available

Author: Steve Campbell
To: Exim Users
Subject: [exim] Eximstats 1.44 is now available
Eximstats 1.44 is now available.

This version incorporates statistics gathering for sa-exim
(SpamAssassin) log messages and for rejection logs.

You can obtain it from:

http://www.computurn.com/exim/

I think the rejection parsing is fairly comprehensive, but would
appreciate it if the community could test it and report on any
'Unknown' rejection log lines - run
eximstats -d -nr -ne -html mainlog >report.html 2>debug.txt
and send me the debug.txt if it ends in any 'Unknown rejection: ' lines
which appear to have been generated due to your server rejecting a
message. The code may mistake the odd rejection message generated by a
remote server as a local rejection, but we can't do anything about that.

Phillip,

The parsing for rejection lines is a bit of a mess, and fairly
unmaintainable. Do you think it would be possible to standardise
rejection/refusal log messages? How about something like:

(<ID>|16 Spaces) *< (Connection|MAIL|RCPT|HELO|EHLO|DATA) rejected (from
<Address>)?: <Reason> (\(<Detail>\))?

Thanks,
Steve