Re: [exim] Adding missing Message-Id header for Outlook 2003…

Autor: Dennis Davis
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Adding missing Message-Id header for Outlook 2003 (AUTHENTICATED) users
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Matt Sealey wrote:

> From: Matt Sealey <matt@???>
> To: exim-users@???
> Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:48:33 -0500
> Subject: [exim] Adding missing Message-Id header for Outlook 2003
>         (AUTHENTICATED) users

> Is there any way I can reliably add a Message-Id header to
> outgoing mails (my Outlook -> my Exim [HERE]-> internet relays)
> for Outlook 2003 "compatibility"?

Use:

control = submission

in an appropriate ACL.  Submission mode is described in Chapter 43
of the exim manual.  A Message-ID header will be added if necessary.
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
D.H.Davis@???               Phone: +44 1225 386101